|To have your conference included, please contact email@example.com.|
August 12-13, 2014
3rd Annual Clinical Trials Inspection Readiness Summit
ExL Pharma’s 3rd Annual Clinical Trials Inspection Readiness Summit taking place August 12-13th in Philadelphia, PA, is designed to evaluate the necessary steps that sponsoring companies must take in order to ensure that their clinical investigator sites remain compliant before and during an agency inspection, to avoid serious fines and penalties. The conference will also explore the importance of conducting internal audits and opening up the lines of communication between the investigators and the sponsoring company, both locally and globally.
Attendees will take a deep-dive into the regulatory criteria for remaining compliant for a clinical inspection, learn proactive strategies designed to prepare investigators for an inspection throughout an entire clinical trial, as well as learn how to prepare for a clinical inspection. Interested in attending? Register here and enjoy 15% off as part of our early bird rate!
September 4-5, 2014
eyeforpharma Patient-Centered Clinical Trials 2014
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Patient-centered drug development has become a hot-button issue for the clinical industry. But what steps do you need to take to make patient centricity a workable model in R&D? How can your trials engage participants as research partners?
On September 4–5, eyeforpharma will bring together over 100 of the sharpest minds in the clinical space to tackle these questions at Patient-Centered Clinical Trials 2014.
Patient-Centered Clinical Trials 2014 is the unmissable opportunity to pick-up innovative solutions for better patient engagement in your clinical work.
Here’s a peek at some of the agenda highlights:
- Exclusive pilots and innovative case studies from Eli Lilly, Janssen, Pfizer, Novartis, Celgene and more on how to bring trials closer to patients, boost recruitment, and redefine informed consent;
- A keynote by Ken Getz (TuftsCSDD) on patient-pharma engagement, as well as insights on new research collaborations from PCORI, Harvard’s MRCT and ACRES;
- Focus groups with trial participants and global site managers;
- Fresh data from patientslikemeon how to optimize patient engagement in protocol design and study-start up;
- Shire’s novel approach to managing trial participants’ discourse in social media.
Chaired by Andreas Koester (VP Clinical Trial Innovation, Janssen) and Christine Pierre (President, Society for Clinical Research Sites), the two-day program is packed with strategic insights, debate, and best practice case studies from 28 clinical thought leaders.
Download your copy of the detailed event brochure here: http://www.eyeforpharma.com/patient-clinical-trials/conference-event-brochure.php
September 9-10, 2014
2014 Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition
Hilton Parsippany Hotel
Parsippany, New Jersey
The Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition (September 9-10, 2014, Parsippany, NJ) is THE INDUSTRY'S GOLD STANDARD for senior level pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics professionals seeking the latest news and the rare chance to network with all the industry's luminaries. This is the biggest and best gathering of pharmaceutical competitive intelligence thought leaders (75+ speakers)!
Join us at this premier gathering and network with other key decision makers as you learn about the most pressing and relevant issues facing the industry today. Enjoy the highest ratio of industry practitioners (pharma, biotech, medical device and diagnostics) of any pharma intelligence conference!
This is the only event featuring a world-class line up of speakers and panelists offering their unique insights and expertise on the topics you care about most! For more information, please go to http://pharmaciconference.com, call 212-228.7974, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
September 10, 2014
Global Clinical Trials
The Fairmont Copley Plaza
The 2014 program is being offered as a one-day intensive followed by the option to attend the Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials conference.
The conference covers solutions to the current barriers and challenges in planning and executing successful global clinical trials and in particular, how to reduce the complexities of them. Example topics covered include, but are not limited to:
1. Lessons Learned from Unsuccessful Global Clinical Trials
2. Regulatory Update on Global Clinical Trials and in particular Emerging Markets
3. How Companies are Re-Thinking Global Clinical Trials
4. Partnering with Global Investigative Sites
5. CRO Best Practices in Collaborations, Implementation and Execution of Multi-National Trials
6. Risk Based Monitoring for Global Clinical Trials
7. Technologies Driving Efficiencies in Global Clinical Trials
8. Designing Patient-Centric Protocols to Increase Global Patient Engagement
9. Reducing Protocol Complexity
10. Re-Thinking Global Patient Recruitment and the Patient Experience in Global Clinical Trials
11. Audit Inspections Update
12. Trends of Approvals Outside the US
Take a look at the 2013 agenda to get a good idea of the flow of the program. This conference is offered as a one-day event or can be combined with the Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials conference on September 11-12 in the same venue. The conference includes breakfast, networking breaks, and a luncheon. For any questions, contact us at Service@theconferenceforum.org
September 11-12, 2014
The Fairmont Copley Plaza
The Conference Forum’s Dpharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials event is now in its 4th year and is the only program truly dedicated to the development of a program that demonstrates disruption in clinical trials. The conference brings together an exceptional audience of out-of-the-box thinkers determined to make clinical trials more affordable, efficient with higher quality data and a far better experience for patients. It is an outcomes-focused program that not only delves deeply into the key strategic factors impeding clinical trial productivity, but also endeavors to connect change makers who can share current solutions, propose new solutions and commit to testing them and share the results. This conference is designed to be engaging in a highly informative format, similar to the style of TED events. Each session will deliver a clear set of objectives, summary and key take-aways.
Focus & Objectives
- This is a TED-style event showcasing innovations and leading practitioners in Pharma R&D with a focus on clinical research as well as innovative leaders from other industries.
- We strive to underscore the promise and challenge of innovation in advancing drug development.
- We strive to innovate a new model and find collaborations to get therapeutics to patients faster.
- We address how can we better apply the full spectrum of clinical research options and utilize insights more appropriately.
- We are dedicated to designing creative solutions and finding a way to implement them.
- We explore to whom are companies being disruptive to and gain a better understanding of the impact on clinical trials.
We invite you to explore the 2013 agenda, visit our newsletter and let us know if you have any questions or ideas to share. Contact us at email@example.com
September 21-23, 2014
Clinical Trials Innovation Exchange
The Clinical Trials and Innovation Exchange is a part of a series of events focused on the pharmaceutical industry that will serve as the hub for clinical trial executives to meet, share ideas, benchmark and discuss solutions to real world problems. It will offer cutting-edge, interactive learning opportunities for pre-qualified practitioners to gain actionable insights and continue to improve the clinical trial process.
This exchange is designed for senior clinical and research executives who are responsible for leading the execution of sound clinical trials within the established costs, quality and time constraints. They are also responsible for driving operational excellence and building collaborative relationships with all stakeholders involved.
Being at the forefront of drug development and being innovative during the process are important issues that are on clinical trial executives’ minds. Executives working within clinical trials have the opportunity to improve ways to productively produce studies that will be successful and meet important milestones. As clinical trials continue to be an essential part of developing medical treatments, executives in this field are pressed to find innovative solutions to recruit patients, meet regulations and use the appropriate technology to complete trials in a timely manner and avoid exceeding the designated budget.
This is accomplished, in part, by:
- Developing patent engagement and partnerships
- Understanding and capitalizing on new technologies and solutions
- Being at the forefront of an industry and discovering innovative ways of conducting trials
Clinical Trials & Innovation Exchange presents the opportunity for delegates to network and build partnerships with peer level professionals, while learning new ideas and strategies that they can replicate within their own organizations, to build a best practices culture. Clinical Trials & Innovation Exchange has the following distinguishing features:
- BrainWeave® discussions
- Exclusive senior level attendance
- Strategic conference sessions
- Customized itinerary
- One-on-one business meetings
Learn more: http://www.clinicaltrials-exchange.com/
September 25-26, 2014
11th Latin American Conference of Clinical Research (LACCR)
Monterrey City, NL, Mexico
DIA’s 11th LACCR is the top regional academic forum on clinical research in Latin America. LACCR is the only neutral forum in the region aimed at fostering the integration of professionals in the field, aiming to fully develop Latin America’s potential in the scope of clinical research globally. The two-day conference will feature presentations on hot topics ranging from global issues to focusing on specific details of clinical research and medical devices. Speakers will highlight the most relevant issues for the Latin American region in regulatory, pharmacoeconomy, ethics, a clinical site’s infrastructure, the components of clinical research, and much more.
October 10-12, 2014
Site Solutions Summit
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
Now in its 9th year is dedicated exclusively to helping clinical research sites reach optimal performance. With a foundation built on strengthening the site – industry partnership, the Summit has grown to be a community dedicated to driving clinical research success. Be our guest, and experience a one-of-a-kind meeting where site executives can collaborate with trusted peers to address their business challenges and gain innovative solutions for their business.
Join like-minded entrepreneurs, clinicians, business leaders and influential research executives for three days of ideas, inspiration and insights, networking and learning, and actionable strategies to position your organization to grow and thrive.
Benefit from expert advice, creative ideas, and workable business solutions from the doers and visionaries of some of the most admired companies across the globe, and have some fun, too.
5 Reasons You Must Attend The Summit
- Acquire exceptional information from industry experts.
- Meet other successful clinical research entrepreneurs.
- Tap into SCRS’ network of sponsors and CROs seeking purposeful site partnerships.
- Gain valuable insights, strategies, and takeaways.
- Experience full confidence with the Summit’s money-back guarantee.
Learn more: http://sitesolutionssummit.com/
October 20-21, 2014
Postmarketing Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance (Course Level: Intermediate)
Learn the key tools available for pharmacovigilance, discuss their uses, and consider the future directions of the field. Gain knowledge of latest changes in the US and EU regulations and best practices will be discussed. You will gain a detailed understanding of the requirements and procedures that must be performed in order to remain in full compliance with legal obligations.
Faculty: William W. Gregory, PhD, Senior Director, Worldwide Safety and Regulatory, Pfizer Inc.
October 29-30, 2014
Patient Engagement throughout the Full Spectrum of Drug Development: An Interactive Workshop for Life Science Companies and Patient Groups
Biopharmaceutical companies have a strong record of meeting efficacy and safety requirements for approval of new medical products. Increasingly, medicines are expected to provide a new level of value by addressing unmet medical needs and delivering outcomes that improve quality of life in ways that are more meaningful to patients.
This workshop will bring together regulators, industry and the full spectrum of patients to include patient groups, advocates, and caregivers to discuss their needs and objectives for engaging during the medical product development process, their methods and practices, their experiences and challenges, and their questions for each other.
November 6-7 , 2014
Pediatric Research Conference 2014: Transforming the Pediatric Research Landscape through Innovation and Forward Thinking
North Bethesda, MD
Join key stakeholders within the global pediatric research community to discuss the challenges faced today and on the horizon for constructing and conducting global pediatric research programs.
There is widespread agreement that innovative pediatric legislation within the US and EU has fostered major advances in pediatric research program methodologies and designs. These significant advances include the new statutory frameworks set forth by the FDA and EMA for pediatric research to advance the health and wellness of children.
November 9-12, 2014
MAGI's Clinical Research Conference - 2014 West
- Over 500 people will attend. Register now while space is still available.
- 90+ sessions and workshops in seven tracks: sponsor operations, site operations, regulatory compliance, contracts, budgets & billing, quality and special topics.
- Exceptional networking with a broad (but not too broad) range of experienced clinical research professionals
- 22+ continuing education contact hours (CME, CNE, CLE, CCB, other)
- Clinical Research Contract Professional (CRCP) certification exam
Sign Up Today and Save with:
- Discounts for study sponsors, sites, government, international and others
- Early-bird discounts
- All workshops included in basic "all-access pass"
- Save even more with group rates!
If you are a clinical research novice or veteran; with a study sponsor, research site, or CRO; in a corporate, academic or other organization; you will find a coherent and comprehensive program that focuses on your current needs for applicable information. MAGI sessions and workshops emphasize practical tips based on real-life examples, with lots of interaction. Please join us in San Francisco.
NEW: Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
(terms & conditions) MAGI is the only clinical research conference that offers a money-back guarantee. Find out for yourself why 99% of participants are satisfied with MAGI conferences. Is the MAGI conference right for you?
Attendees Prefer MAGI Conferences
86% find the conference offers better value than other conferences.
78% find the conference more educational than other conferences.
84% find the networking better than at other conferences.
89% find the conference more practical than other conferences.
90% find the conference friendlier than other conferences.
Register today at http://www.magiworld.org/events/2014W/registration.php